Not compatible. Crashes constantly. The solution?
- A) Buy a newer version of FileMaker for $700 (this is what Claris advised me several years ago…)
- B) Revert computer to an earlier, compatible, version of Mac OS and re-install FileMaker.
I chose option B.
2012 Mac Mini running Mojave
- Format external drive plugged into one of the Mac Mini USB ports (this I discovered was MUCH faster than using a thumb drive), one partition, GUID
- On startup of Mac Mini — Command+Option+Shift+R (this launches Internet Recovery)
- Install new version of OS (this is the one that the computer shipped with, Mountain Lion in my case)
- Installed on external drive and automatically restarted in Mountain Lion
- Installed FileMaker Pro 13 and voila – works!